Yesterday, I received a box with what was supposed to be my purse and belongings. When I opened it, my friend Joni's purse is what I found. So I called her and dumped it out. she and I had everything ... minus the cash. But what I felt was unbelievable, rush of excitement and relief what a wonderful feeling!! This is what I base my life on, being honest caring for others and giving without reserve.
I put so little on possessions, name brands or titles mean they absolutely mean nothing to me. I have a little photo book with pictures, not anything that I couldn't reprint, a little phone book, with addresses, that I have collected along my way. And again they can be found on the Internet. Or how about those store cards they punch but you never remember to get it punched they are there. OMG The calculator beat up as it is I love it. I have an I-Phone that will do everything I have just mentioned I dont' need to carry any of this, but I do, it's my STUFF.. and I love my STUFF!! :0 )
After I sorted my STUFF and separated Joni's I packed her bag back in the box and shipped it overnight to her. I was okay until it was mentioned this women maybe in on it. Well My mind set is "Trust" I don't accuse or look on the bad side of anyone, I always look for the GOOD and most always find that. A lot of things happened and in the process I finally talked with the Detective. He re assured me that thieves dont' give you their, name , telephone number and above all else their address. lol
So I want to take this moment to say how grateful and appreciative I am that this women, took the time to call, then send this purse to me. I called her yesterday after I got it she was so glad that we had all our things. I sent her a Card with the postage plus.. I also mailed her a small thing from Santa.
A simple thank you is not enough , So a Heart felt Thanks in going out to Marie. God Bless You and Yours
Pat.
No comments:
Post a Comment